The AI revolution has begun, and Boost AI is at the forefront with “James”™, the world’s most robust virtual assistant.
Boost AI has created James™, a virtual assistant that responds to enquiries efficiently and with unrivalled quality. He doesn’t mind spelling mistakes, slang or dialects, and can even detect and react to human emotions. James™ is currently able to speak and understand Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, English and Spanish, and is always ready to learn new languages. He never has a bad day at the office and works continuously 365 days a year.
Boost AI has rapidly taken the Scandinavian market by storm, and we are expanding to even more countries and industries. We need skilled colleagues who can think innovatively and drive our solution to new and exciting markets.
We have a vacant position as Graphic Designer
- Create visual concepts and develop the overall layout and production design.
- Use photo, video and illustrations to enhance our visual profile.
- Improve our current marketing and commercial content, such as presentations, web site and social media.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- You have a strong visual background, with good knowledge of graphical software, and production experience with emphasis on digital content.
- Experience with creating a visual identity.
- Ability to think creatively to help develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Up to date with leading software and technologies in the industry (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Excellent language skills in both Norwegian and English.
- A strong business mindset with the ability to identify opportunities in the market that can enhance our company.
We can offer
- Young, dynamic and motivated colleagues.
- Opportunities for a steep career path.
- Challenging and captivating work.
Or send a application to email@example.com