We specialize in artificial intelligence (AI) and have developed James™, a market-leading platform for virtual assistants. Virtual assistants built on our platform respond to enquiries efficiently and with unrivalled quality. Our virtual assistants don’t mind spelling mistakes, slang or dialects, and can even detect and react to human emotions. The James™ platform currently includes Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, English, Portuguese and Spanish, but is scalable to include any language, simultaneously.
After just one year, we supplied over 30 major companies and organizations with custom virtual assistants - among them many of the biggest banks in Scandinavia. We are now targeting even more countries and industries and are expanding correspondingly.
We have a vacant position as Graphic Designer
- Create visual concepts and develop the overall layout and production design.
- Use photo, video and illustrations to enhance our visual profile.
- Improve our current marketing and commercial content, such as presentations, web site and social media.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- You have a strong visual background, with good knowledge of graphical software, and production experience with emphasis on digital content.
- Experience with creating a visual identity.
- Ability to think creatively to help develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Up to date with leading software and technologies in the industry (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Excellent language skills in both Norwegian and English.
- A strong business mindset with the ability to identify opportunities in the market that can enhance our company.
We can offer
- Young, dynamic and motivated colleagues.
- Opportunities for a steep career path.
- Challenging and captivating work.
Or send an application to email@example.com