We specialize in artificial intelligence (AI) and have developed James™, a market-leading platform for virtual assistants. Virtual assistants built on our platform respond to enquiries efficiently and with unrivalled quality. Our virtual assistants don’t mind spelling mistakes, slang or dialects, and can even detect and react to human emotions. The James™ platform currently includes Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, English, Portuguese and Spanish, but is scalable to include any language, simultaneously.
After just one year, we supplied over 30 major companies and organizations with custom virtual assistants - among them many of the biggest banks in Scandinavia. We are now targeting even more countries and industries and are expanding correspondingly.
We now have a vacant position for a OPERATIONS ENGINEER.
- Provision, image and perform system administration on our infrastructure on Amazon AWS.
- Analyze data and go through test methodologies and communicate findings to team members.
- Assist with day-to-day issue management: Champion any tooling changes required.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices, including prioritizing of resources to the areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Review operational compliance issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating Linux systems.
- Experience with virtualization.
- Experience with Amazon AWS.
- In-depth knowledge of application troubleshooting.
- Excellent troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical knowledge of HTTP/S, DNS, SQL, SNMP, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages.
We can offer
- Young, dynamic and motivated colleagues.
- Opportunities for a steep career path.
- Challenging and captivating work.
Or send an application to email@example.com