The AI revolution has begun, and Boost AI is at the forefront with “James”™, the world’s most robust virtual assistant.
Boost AI has created James™, a virtual assistant that responds to enquiries efficiently and with unrivalled quality. He doesn’t mind spelling mistakes, slang or dialects, and can even detect and react to human emotions. James™ is currently able to speak and understand Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, English and Spanish, and is always ready to learn new languages. He never has a bad day at the office and works continuously 365 days a year.
Boost AI has rapidly taken the Scandinavian market by storm, and we are expanding to even more countries and industries. We need skilled colleagues who can think innovatively and drive our solution to new and exciting markets.
We now have a vacant position for a OPERATIONS ENGINEER.
- Provision, image and perform system administration on our infrastructure on Amazon AWS.
- Analyze data and go through test methodologies and communicate findings to team members.
- Assist with day-to-day issue management: Champion any tooling changes required.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices, including prioritizing of resources to the areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Review operational compliance issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating Linux systems.
- Experience with virtualization.
- Experience with Amazon AWS.
- In-depth knowledge of application troubleshooting.
- Excellent troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical knowledge of HTTP/S, DNS, SQL, SNMP, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages.
We can offer
- Young, dynamic and motivated colleagues.
- Opportunities for a steep career path.
- Challenging and captivating work.
Or send a application to email@example.com