Boost AI has created “James”®, the world’s most robust virtual assistant.
James® responds to customer inquiries quickly, efficiently, and with the highest quality. He currently speaks and understands six languages, and is always ready to learn more. James® is always online and interprets spelling mistakes, slang, and dialects. James® can even react to human emotions!
Boost AI has rapidly taken the Scandinavian market by storm, and we are expanding to more countries and even more industries. That means we now need an Assistant Educator
- Manage the Educational Programme with the didactical team.
- Conduct AI training sessions in Norway and abroad.
- Support clients in their learning development.
- Produce educational material, such as powerpoints, videos, assignments.
- Higher education.
- Teaching experience and theoretical knowledge about teaching.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of implementing and using ICT tools in specific subjects or in general.
- Experience in curriculum design, developing teaching material, and appliance of digital learning.
- Open, flexible, committed, and solution oriented.
We can offer
- A work environment with people who share a common mindset; to deliver the best virtual assistants in the world.
- Young, dynamic and extremely motivated colleagues in all departments.
- Room and encouragement to be independent and innovative.
- Opportunities for a steep career path.
It is a requirement to be able to work in on-premise in Stavanger, Norway. We do not hire anyone for remote positions.
Or send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org